- Provides programs that support people with disabilities by providing adaptive sport opportunities.
- handcycling, wheelchair racing, alpine and Nordic skiing
- a large inventory of rentable adaptive sport equipment
- scheduled training sessions, coaching, training programs and nutritional information
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-283-2120 to register
- visit website for resources and events schedule
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-283-2120 (Office)
- 403-909-6576 (Direct)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary by activity. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $25.00.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 16, 2020