- Provides seniors, families at risk of homelessness, women and children experiencing domestic violence with health, research, innovation, and social service programs.
- dementia-friendly communities
- space and funding for families experiencing homelessness at Brenda's House
- research and innovation in the field of senior care
- research with the University of Calgary on ageing, geriatric medicine, Alzheimers, and domestic violence prevention
- international health care services in Haiti, Jamaica, and Dominica
- Yes, Eligibility varies depending on the service. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service call or visit website for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies by service. Contact for details.
- 4628 Montgomery Boulevard
Calgary, AB, T3B 0K7
Open in Google Maps