- Provides help to employed households in need of lower rent, by offering suites with below market rent.
below market rate rental suites
housing units with basic amenities
1 to 3 bedroom apartments, for individuals and independent seniors
townhouses and single family homes available for families with children
some housing units are wheelchair accessible
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals and families with low income. Applications are determined on a case-by-case basis and approval is subject to landlord, credit reference checks, and a verified maximium asset value of $60,000. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary by needs rating. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Rent is at least 10% below the market rental rates in the area. Tenants pay a set rent rate based on their housing unit. A security deposit equal to the first months rent is required.
In addition tenants are responsible to pay for:
- cable television
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- December 13, 2017
- 833 9 Street SW
High River, AB, T1V 1C3
Open in Google Maps