Acting Our Colours
Concrete Theatre Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides interactive workshops and performances on social issues.
- a 5 day artist-in-residence program to a single class or an entire school
- interactive workshops and performances on social issues
- encouraging students to celebrate cultures and diversity
- guiding students through music, storytelling, and drama exercises
- organizing a student theatrical presentation for the last day of residency and performing in front of family and friends
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- elementary schools
- and students in kindergarten to grade 6
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- contact for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies may be available through Alberta Foundation for the Arts.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - First floor performance space is accessible. Second floor offices and boardroom not accessible.
Other disabled access: Yes - Includes:
- public street parking
- Last Verified On
- October 28, 2022
- 10033 80 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T6E 1T4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Program hours vary.