Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Addiction and Mental Health - Crisis Team, Child and Adolescent
- The Crisis Team offers immediate crisis support through the Crisis Line to children / youth, aged 5-17, and their care providers.
The Crisis Team also provides support to professionals in the community. Therapists will determine, together with caregivers, if additional services (e.g., a crisis risk assessment) are required at the time of the crisis call.Key Provider: mental health therapists
- Yes, Child and adolescent age group (under the age of 18)
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Professional referral not required. Clients and families can access this service directly by phonethrough the Crisis Line (780-407-1000).Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls, ramps, elevators and washrooms.
- Last Updated On
- April 8, 2020
- 8440 112 Street
Edmonton, AB, T6G 2B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services for children including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 11:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 11:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 11:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 11:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 11:30 PMSat08:00 AM - 11:30 PMSun08:00 AM - 11:30 PM