- NOTE: COVID - 19 UPDATE 09/15/2021: COUNSELLING WILL BE OFFERED OVER THE PHONE OR ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Provides counselling for couples seeking to strengthen their relationships and deal with issues.
Service offers personalized counselling for couples.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- couples looking to rebuild or strengthen relationships
- couples experiencing domestic conflict or substance abuse issues
- individuals age18 and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on scheduled appointment.
- 833-827-4229 (Call Centre)
- 403-265-4980 (Reception)
- Web Site
- English - Individual first language counselling is available in many first languages. If needed, a translator can be engaged.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees are based on a sliding scale, according to income and ability to pay.Fee Reduction: Yes
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 7, 2020
- 105 12 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1A1
Open in Google Maps