- Provides free workshops that educate seniors about the realities of fraud and financial abuse.
- education about fraud and financial abuse
- teaching seniors the steps they can take to protect themselves
- information on current frauds and red flags to watch for
- tips for fraud prevention
- interactive conversations with the group
- Yes, Service targeted to seniors, age 65 and older.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service call directly.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Workshop based on ten or more participants.
- 403-266-6200 Ext. 517 Dianne Cooper-Ponte
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- September 26, 2018
- 3639 26 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 5E1
Open in Google Maps