- Provides practical resources, knowledge, and skills to newcomers to assist them in starting a new life in Canada.
- newcomer orientations
- assistance with living arrangements, applying for benefits, registering children for school or daycare, opening a bank account, getting a drivers license, finding a family doctor
- employment support services
- tax clinics and assistance with income tax returns
- referrals to community resources
- Yes, Service targeted to permanent residents and refugees.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service call for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- English; Interpreter/Translation services; Support available in over 85 languages.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair access is on the left side of the entrance to the building. Accessible washroom is located on the main floor.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- September 11, 2020
- 910 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3N8
Open in Google Maps