Immigrant Services Calgary
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides practical resources, knowledge, and skills to newcomers to assist them in starting a new life in Canada.
- newcomer orientations
- assistance with living arrangements, applying for benefits, registering children for school or daycare, opening a bank account, getting a drivers license, finding a family doctor
- employment support services
- tax clinics and assistance with income tax returns
- referrals to community resources
Affiliation: Central Public Library Fish Creek Public Library Crowfoot Public Library Safe Communities Opportunity and Resource Centre (SORCe) Chinese Christian Mission of Canada 1000 Voices (Genesis Centre) North East Family Connections
Key Provider: counselors
- Yes, Service targeted to permanent residents and refugees.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service call for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- English; Interpreter/Translation services; Support available in over 85 languages.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair access is on the left side of the entrance to the building. Accessible washroom is located on the main floor.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 4, 2021
- 910 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3N8
Open in Google Maps