Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Hand in Hand Parent Link Centre
- Provides support to parents in their role and offer parents information about parenting programs and services through a province-wide network.
- information on early childhood development and care
- family support and parent education
- developmental screening, information and referral services
- volunteer opportunities
- Yes, Services targeted to immigrant parents with children age 6 and younger.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- call 403-293-5467 Ext. 32 or email
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-293-5467 Ext 32
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair ramp on east side of building.Accessible parking in east parking lot.Water wheelchair available.Ramp access into hot tub.Accessible fitness equipment.Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free washrooms and change rooms.Visit website for more information on accessibility.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- August 19, 2016
- 2623 56 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6E7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:30 PM