Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Cumulative Risk Diagnostic Clinic
- A highly specialized collaborative and consultative clinic that provides diagnostic and functional assessment, inter-professional case consultation and treatment recommendations for children and youth with complex developmental and behavioral profiles in the context of multiple etiologic risks.
The clinic mandate does not include ongoing case management and treatment, but seeks to support referring clinicians with long term community care.
- Yes, Patient must have a clear developmental question, the need for high level case review for diagnostic integration, service, intervention planning and, service coordination.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Referral 403-955-5916
- Referral 403-955-5990
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/AFee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free facility. Pay parking available.
- Last Updated On
- November 4, 2021
- 3820 24 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 2X9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM