- Provides mediation, conflict assistance meetings, facilitations, and workshops to help resolve community disagreement.
- access to mediation, conflict assistance meetings and facilitation services to help resolve community member conflict in areas such as boundaries and fences, harassment, neighbourhood disputes and relationships, parking, pets, noise and trees
- nominal fee workshops for community groups and not-for-profit organizations
- opportunities to volunteer as a mediator
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call to register
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Other languages may be available on an individual basis.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $50.00.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 18, 2019