- This service provides pregnancy options decision making support and abortion services.
- pregnancy options decision-making support
- aspiration abortion services (termination of confirmed pregnancy) and second trimester abortion up to 20 weeks of pregnancy
- medication abortion (termination of confirmed pregnancy up to 9 weeks of pregnancy. This service is provided at Kensington and Women's Health Options only)
- early and late pregnancy loss care
- pre and post abortion counselling
- support services related to pregnancy loss
- birth control counselling including IUD insertion
- STI testing and treatment
- Yes, People with a confirmed pregnancy who wish to terminate their pregnancy (abortion) or require information about the procedure or pregnancy options counselling.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Patients may book their own appointment over the phone.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting periods are normally one week or less. Please contact each clinic for more information.
- Interpreter/Translation services -
Interpretation/Translation services are available in most languages over the phone and in person.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Lifts
- Last Updated On
- July 5, 2021
- Peter Lougheed Centre; 3500 26 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6J4
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM