Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Child Development Services
- Child Development Services is a multidisciplinary tertiary service for children from birth to 18 years of age that present with multiple and complex developmental, behavioural and learning challenges.
The overarching goal of CDS is to provide diagnostic clarity, recommendations and information. CDS works closely with children and families, community resources, educational supports and other AHS services to help children reach their full potential.
For additional information related to the specific services offered by Child Development Services please search directly for;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnostic Clinic
- Child Abuse Services
- Consultative Diagnostic Clinics
- Cumulative Risk Diagnostic Clinic
- Early Childhood Rehabilitation Services
- International Adoption Clinic
- Yes, Eligibility varies by clinic/service.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free facility. Pay parking available.
- Last Updated On
- August 30, 2021
- 3820 24 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 2X9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM