Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Cardiac Procedures Central Referral (CPCR) Office
- Central referral office for outpatient cardiac catheterization requests.
A referral service for people who need to see a cardiologist.Key Provider: cardiologists, registered nurses (RNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Lifts
- Last Updated On
- June 8, 2016
- Facility is located one block south of 16 Ave (Trans Canada Highway).; 1403 29 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 2T9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM - 04:15 PMTue07:30 AM - 04:15 PMWed07:30 AM - 04:15 PMThu07:30 AM - 04:15 PMFri07:30 AM - 04:15 PM