- Provides short term intervention and crisis support.
- short term intervention and crisis support for families in times of a crisis
- follow-up and ongoing support during and after a crisis situation
- support through deployment stress, family violence, anxiety and depression, relationship issues, trauma and abuse and other issues
- virtual counselling
- Yes, Service targeted to personnel and families of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, To access service phone available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,