Family Information Line, Military Family Services
Military Information and Referral
- Provides information on military life and how to navigate the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) lifestyle and departmental policies.
Service offers referral to Canadian Armed Forces, Military Family Services, Military Family Resource Centres, Department of National Defense and community services.
- Yes, Service targeted to families of military personnel.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, To access service:
- individuals in Europe call 00-800-771-17722
- collect calls will be accepted from anywhere in the world
- contact for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 00-800-771-17722 (Europe)
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- September 23, 2016