- Provides shared accommodations and support for Recovery Acres' clients.
- mentorship opportunities
- support for men transitioning out of residential treatment
- a 2-year maximum stay in transitional housing
- support with seeking education and employment opportunities
- Yes, Service targeted to men who have completed the Residential Treatment program.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- call 403-245-1196 for intake
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Financial support available for eligible individuals. Contact for details.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 29, 2017
- 1835 27 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2T 1H2
Open in Google Maps