Clubhouse Connections Program
Calgary Society of Community Opportunities, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides group social activities such as cooking, drumming, dance, and fitness.
- group activities (i.e. cooking, drumming, karaoke, dance, and fitness)
- 6 to 10 week programs
- venue, equipment, and supplies
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- independent adults with a developmental disability
- adults with their own support worker
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact for details
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for queries
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Spaces are limited and on a first come, first served basis. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Visit website for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $10.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- June 15, 2022
- 2616 18 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7R1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Hours vary. Contact for details.