- Provides para-rowing opportunities to athletes in all functional classifications.
- sweep rowing or sculling training
- training that enables participants to learn to develop their own rowing technique while working towards athlete's personal goals
- Yes, Service targeted to athletes with:
- physical disabilities
- visual impairment
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, e-mail the program coach at firstname.lastname@example.org. Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Visit website for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Visit website for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- May 29, 2017
- 7305 Crowchild Trail SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 5R7
In North Glenmore Park, opposite Heritage Park.
Open in Google Maps