- Volunteer opportunities at Alberta Health Services are available in hospitals, rural areas, community programs, and services.
Our volunteer roles share a commitment to improving the quality of the patient and family experience.
- way-finders who help guide patients and families around our busy facilities,
- friendly visitors who spend time with our socially isolated patients,
- patient and family advisors who provide input and direction to AHS on numerous committees,
- supporters of our volunteer retail operations - where the proceeds are returned to AHS to provide patient care and comfort.
For general information about volunteering with AHS please visit our website.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Internet Based ServiceReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - ParkingOther disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls, ramps and washrooms
- Last Updated On
- January 14, 2016
- 16515 88 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5R 0A4
Open in Google Maps