Brooks and District Women's Safe Shelter Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Sells gently used clothing and household items.
- clothing and household items for sale
- vouchers (from the shelter) for clothing and household items at no cost for people in need
- small appliances
- small furniture
- kitchen supplies
Also accepts donations. Does not accept cribs or mattresses.
Affiliation: Partnered with Alberta Council of Women's Shelters.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- contact shelter for vouchers
- bring donations directly to thrift store
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Vouchers available for people in need. Contact shelter for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 27, 2021
- 107 1 Street W
Brooks, AB, T2R 1B8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon10:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue10:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed10:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu10:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri10:00 AM to 05:00 PMSat12:00 PM to 05:00 PM