Alberta Addicts Who Educate and Advocate Responsibly
Addiction Support Group
- Provides support to individuals who use drugs through action, education, and local groups.
- discussions about issues concerning drugs
- advocacy for improved health
- workshops and presentations to community groups, conferences, and post-secondary students
- peer education and outreach
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with a history of drug use.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Internet Based Service, To access service visit website for details on local meetings and community activities.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $5.00.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - The front entrance is wheelchair accessible, bathroom etc.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- March 12, 2020
- 4611 50 Avenue
Red Deer, AB, T4N 3Z9
Open in Google Maps