- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE # EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 13, 2020 AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THE FGRP TEAM ARE OFFERING CLIENTS AN OPTION TO SHOP WITH THEM OVER THE PHONE AND DO A CURBSIDE PICKUP AT DOVER AND MACLEOD LOCATIONS. WALK-INS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. Provides resources and basic needs items to low income women.
- basic needs items such as clothing, housewares, and furniture
- WINS thrift store vouchers
- Yes, Service targeted to low income women.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to book an appointment and to register
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Delivery fees apply. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee reductions may be available. Contact for details.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible through front of store; public washrooms not available.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 23, 2020
- 3525 26 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2B 2M9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon10:00 AM - 05:30 PMTue10:00 AM - 05:30 PMWed10:00 AM - 05:30 PMThu10:00 AM - 05:30 PMFri10:00 AM - 05:30 PMSat10:00 AM - 05:30 PMSun12:00 PM - 04:30 PM