Foster Parent Support
Calgary and District Foster Parents Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides developing relationships for successful foster parenthood.
- support for foster families and foster children
- recruiting foster families through public presentations
- assisting people through the application process for becoming foster parents by preparing home studies
- providing mentorship opportunties for new families by matching with a more experienced family
Affiliation: Alberta Foster Parent Association Calgary and Area Child & Family Services
Key Provider: Foster Parents Social Workers Volunteers
- Yes, Service targeted to families working with foster children.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service access membership through website.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on event dates.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $125.
The first year is free for new foster and kinship parents.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Children / Families - Baby Items
- Children / Families - Parent Education
- Food and Basic Needs - Clothing
- Health - Pregnancy Options Counselling and Abortion Services
- Indigenous Peoples - Parenting and Family Support
- Volunteer / Donations - Clothing Donations
- Volunteer / Donations - Donation Pick-Up
- Volunteer / Donations - Household Goods Donations
- Last Verified On
- December 1, 2017
- 4820 Richard Road SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 6L1
Open in Google Maps