- Provides developing relationships for successful foster parenthood.
- support for foster families and foster children
- recruiting foster families through public presentations
- assisting people through the application process for becoming foster parents by preparing home studies
- providing mentorship opportunties for new families by matching with a more experienced family
- Yes, Service targeted to families working with foster children.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service access membership through website.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on event dates.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $125.
The first year is free for new foster and kinship parents.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- October 24, 2017
- 4820 Richard Road SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 6L1
Open in Google Maps