Calgary Board of Education
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides Indigenous education programs for students to develop academically and culturally.
- cultural supports for Aboriginal students in school
- early intervention for Aboriginal students with the Niitsitapi Learning Centre
- traditional Aboriginal graduation ceremonies
- community engagement initiatives
- Aboriginal Elders Advisory Council, Medicine Wheel Kindergarten Programs, and Circle of Nations Museum
- Yes, Service targeted to students:
- age 3 to 12
- with Aboriginal descent (Niitsitapi Learning Centre)
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- visit website to complete the online student registration form for new students
- visit website to complete the online transfer request form for transferring students
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Dependent on program and staff availability. Contact for details.
- 403-240-4642 Ext 304 (Metis Calgary Family Services)
- Web Site
- Blackfoot; Cree; English; Michif
- Fee: Yes,
School fees vary. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
School fees may be waived for those with low income. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 10, 2022
- 4105 26 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2B 0C6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 02:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 02:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 02:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 02:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 02:30 PM
Hours listed are for pre-school, with a morning session from 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM and an afternoon session from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
Kindergarten is from 8:15 AM to 11:00 AM.