- Provides offices to apply for services and benefits from the Government of Canada through the Employment and Social Development portfolio.
- services offered include setting up direct deposit, applications for passports, and accessing Service Canada Accounts
- Social Insurance Number (SIN), Record of Employment (ROE), and Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), and Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Spouse's Allowance, Widowed Spouse's Allowance, and Wage Earner Protection Program
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service visit website to find a nearby Service Canada Office.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees vary by service. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- February 9, 2022
- 15 Royal Vista Place NW
Calgary, AB, T3R 0P3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:00 PM