City of Calgary
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides one application for five City of Calgary subsidy programs.
- income assessment and referrals to City subsidy programs
- Calgary Transit Low Income Monthly Pass offers monthly transit passes at a reduced price for eligible adults and youth. Pass is available as a paper pass or using the My Fare app on a smartphone
- Low Income Seniors Yearly Transit Pass for older adults, available as a paper pass or using the My Fare app on a smartphone
- Property Tax Assistance Program offerrs a property tax credit or rebate for low income homeowners
- Recreation Fee Assistance offers low income Calgarians subsidized access to registered programs and admissions to Aquatics and Fitness Centres, Leisure Centres, Art Centres, Golf Courses and Local Fee Assistance program partners
- Seniors Services Home Maintenance to support basic yard care, snow removal, house cleaning, painting and minor repairs for low income seniors to help them live securely in their home
- No Cost Spay / Neuter Program offers free spay / neuter for eligible companion cats and dogs offered by Animal and Bylaw Services for adult pet owners
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- residents of Calgary
- individuals and families that meet low income eligibility criteria
- individual programs may have further eligibility criteria visit website for details
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- call 311 or visit website for an application form to be submitted by mail, fax, or in person
- visit website to apply online
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Steep access ramp with handrail from parking lot; four designated parking spaces, street parking and convenient drop-off zone. Wheelchair accessible: washrooms, telephone, computer catalogue, study tables.
Other disabled access: Yes - Universal Access PC- keyboards, touchboards, large print, adjustable wheelchair & scooter workstation, screen reader, magnifier, scanner for digitizing text, voice-based word processing, word predicting software and head mouse.
- Last Verified On
- October 13, 2021
- 2623 56 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6E7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 09:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 09:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 09:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 09:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 06:00 PMSat10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Applications accepted Monday to Thursday until 8:45 PM, Friday until 5:45 PM, Saturday until 4:45 PM.