- A gymnastics program offered to children and adults with special needs.
- a structured gymnastics program for families, children, and adults with a variety of needs and abilities
- Discovery Kids - designed to offer families and children a structured program for children with a variety of needs and abilities and uses picture schedules, sensory items, and a variety of equipment to assist the children in achieving their goals
- Evolution Kids - a class for independent individuals who still benefit from the use of visuals and timers; this class will look more at skill development as well as being a fun physical activity class; this is a coach recommended class only
- Adult Evolution - a class offered to adults with a variety of needs that are interested in gymnastics and physical development; this class is being offered by demand
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 3 years and older
- and with developmental disabilities
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- register online
- contact for more information
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary depending in program. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Family rates are available.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership effective July 1 to June 30.
Cost varies from program to program. Contact for details.
General Membership - for recreational skill-based programs.
Casual Membership - for more than 3 drop-in style visits.
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 8, 2020
- 25 Chisholm Avenue
St Albert, AB, T8N 5A5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:30 AM - 07:30 PMTue09:30 AM - 07:30 PMWed09:30 AM - 07:30 PMThu09:30 AM - 07:30 PMSat09:30 AM - 02:00 PM