Red Road Healing Society, The
COVID-19 UPDATE: Facility and programming now available, follow COVID-19 safety protocols. Staff will be checking phone messages and e-mails periodically to provide whatever services they can at a distance.
To walk with all our relatives on the Red Road of life by remembering, renewing, and restoring our traditional roles and values that bring life, so as to continually move forward in a healthy way as Indigenous people.
- Programs / Services
- Community Events - Orange Hub, The
- Counselling and Family Therapy - Orange Hub, The
- Cultural Creations - Orange Hub, The
- Drop - In Referral and Outreach Services - Orange Hub, The
- Grief Work - Orange Hub, The
- Koffee Korner - Orange Hub, The
- Longhouse Family Night - Clareview Head Start
- Prevention and Early Intervention Programs - Orange Hub, The
- Walking the Good Red Road - Edmonton Zone and Area
- Mailing Address
- Post Office Box 78025
Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 6A1