Alberta Health Services
Cancer Care Alberta - Palliative Radiation Oncology Clinic
- Provides palliative radiotherapy in conjunction with multidisciplinary supportive care to patients with metastatic cancer.
Provides the following:
- palliative radiotherapy treatment for patients with a metastatic malignancy requiring symptom control
- assessment of multidisciplinary supportive care needs
- education regarding symptom management
- Yes, Must have a pathologically confirmed malignancy. If the primary malignancy is unknown, call first to speak with the on-call Radiation Oncologist about the referral.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls, ramps and washrooms
- Last Updated On
- May 11, 2015
- 11560 University Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T6G 1Z2
This facility provides a range of healthcare services for people with cancer. There's no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue07:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed07:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu07:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri07:30 AM - 04:30 PM