Designated Supportive Living Services
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides accommodation, care and support to seniors and adults with disabilities.
Offers private housing and 24 / 7 care and support for seniors and adults with disabilities. Supportive living care can be provided in any of the following locations:
- Designated Supportive Living Level 3
- Designated Supportive Living Level 4
- Designated Supportive Living Level 4 (Dementia)
- Continuing Care
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.
Key Provider: ahs case managers, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care Case Manager
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-496-1300 (Community Care Access)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There‘s a cost for accommodations and some services like laundry and telephone. The costs may vary at different sites.
There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 21, 2021