Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Designated Supportive Living Level 4 Dementia
- Offers private, personal living space and personal care for adults and seniors with mild or moderate dementia.
Offers housing and support for adults with a wide range of health issues including mild or moderate dementia.
Services available may include:
- rehabilitation to support healthy aging
- social work
- nutritious meals and snacks (some changes for special needs can be made)
- weekly room cleaning
Healthcare services are scheduled and provided by Home Care.
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.Key Provider: health care aides, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical therapists (PTs), registered nurses (RNs), social workers
- Yes, Clients are assessed to make sure they’re placed in the residential care setting that can best meet their needs.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care case coordinator. If you qualify for the service, you'll have to contact the service of your choice for a housing and financial assessment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-496-1300 (Community Care Access)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There’s a cost for housing and extra services. The costs may vary at different sites.Fee Reduction: Yes,
There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: Yes - Trained for visually/hearing impaired
- Last Updated On
- October 11, 2017
- 4255 Cloverbar Road
Sherwood Park, AB, T8H 0C9
Open in Google Maps