Designated Supportive Living Level 4
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
- Offers private, personal living space and personal care for adults and seniors.
Offers accommodation and support for adults with a wide range of health issues. The life lease concept combines round the clock health and personal care with housing designed specifically for people eligible for continuing care who enjoy thier independence and can make decisions, but can no longer meet all of their own care needs.
Services may include:
- rehabilitation to support healthy aging
- social work
- nutritious meals and snacks (some changes for special needs can be made)
- weekly room cleaning
Healthcare services are scheduled and provided by Home Care.
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.
Key Provider: health care aides (HCAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical therapists (PTs), registered nurses (RNs), social workers (SWs)
- Yes, Clients are assessed during the intake process to ensure placement in the most appropriate residential care setting available.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care Case Manager. If you qualify for the service, you'll have to contact the facility of your choice for an accommodation and financial assessment.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-496-1300 (Community Care Access)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There's a cost for accommodation and extra services. The costs may vary at different sites. There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 12, 2022
- 3110 22 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T6T 0R2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation