Designated Supportive Living Level 4 Dementia
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers private, personal living space and personal care for adults and seniors with mild or moderate dementia.
Offers housing and support for adults with a wide range of health issues including mild or moderate dementia.
Services available may include:
- rehabilitation to support healthy aging
- social work
- nutritious meals and snacks (some changes for special needs can be made)
- weekly room cleaning
Healthcare services are scheduled and provided by Home Care.
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.
Key Provider: health care aides, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical therapists (PTs), registered nurses (RNs), social workers
- Yes, Clients are assessed to make sure they’re placed in the residential care setting that can best meet their needs.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care case coordinator. If you qualify for the service, you'll have to contact the service of your choice for a housing and financial assessment.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-496-1300 (Community Care Access)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There’s a cost for housing and extra services. The costs may vary at different sites.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 12, 2022
- 10015 103 Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T5J 0H1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation