Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Designated Supportive Living Level 4 Dementia
- A designated Supportive Living Level 4 Dementia # Enhanced Assisted Living provides a purposeful home - like design with small groupings of private bedrooms and associated spaces in a secured therapeutic environment. This environment provides 24-hour on site scheduled and unscheduled professional and personal care and support provided by licensed practical nurses and health care aides.
For more detailed information visit the Alberta Health Services & Continuing Care web pageAffiliation: Contracted service providersKey Provider: health care aides, licensed practical nurses (LPNs),registered nurses (RNs)
- Yes, Clients are assessed by AHS Transition Services to ensure they are waitlisted for the most appropriate Designated Living Option.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, Referrals can be made to AHS Transition Services by an AHS Case Manager or by calling Community Care Access at 403-943-1920.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Potential clients will be assessed by AHS Transition Services and placed on a waitlist. Wait times vary.
- 403-943-1920 (Home Care Assessment)
- Interpreter/Translation services - English only - other languages would require an interpreter.
- Fee: Yes,
- Accommodation fees set by Alberta Health cover rent, meals, housekeeping, building amenities and some recreation programming
- the individual provides or pays for room furnishings, medication, medical and surgical supplies for chronic wounds, personal medical equipment and incontinence products, cable, phone and internet, personal laundry, hair salon fees, toiletries, and outings
- AHS Case Managers can assist clients to ensure they are accessing all available financial supports
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- March 5, 2015
- 14911 5 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2Y 5B9
Open in Google Maps