- Provides individualized in - home services to help individuals live independently.
- in - home services to help individuals with temporary or chronic disabilities, those recovering from injury, and older adults to live independently and to prevent or delay institutionalization
- light housekeeping
- meal preparation
- grocery shopping
- social support
Does not provide personal care or nursing care.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals with temporary or chronic disabilities
- individuals recovering from injury
- and older adults
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call for more information
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a wait list.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Sliding scale fee based on household income.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Contact for details.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual $20.00 for voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting. Membership is not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door wheelchair accessible with ramp and automatic doors. Accessible washroom facilities and lift.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- December 31, 2018
- 5409 50 Avenue
Red Deer, AB, T4N 4B7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM