- Offers a home visitation program for parents.
- in - home visitation for families with children 0 to 5 years
- connecting families to resources in the community depending on their needs
- sharing information on child development and baby care
- providing family literacy activities
- sharing information to promote positive parent - child relationships
Home visitors do not provide transportation or childcare, and will not give out food, formula, or diapers.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- with children 0 to 5 years
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- an intake interview is required
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a wait list.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual $20.00 for voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting. Membership is not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door wheelchair accessible with ramp and automatic doors. Accessible washroom facilities and lift.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- December 31, 2018
- 5409 50 Avenue
Red Deer, AB, T4N 4B7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM