Perinatal Mood Support for Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Provides information and support to moms and families in coping with postpartum difficulties.
- consultations with trained staff
- weekly volunteer telephone support calls
- postpartum information packages
- weekly support group meetings at the Family Resource Centres
- information sessions for couples and/or fathers
- referrals to community resources
- Yes, Service targeted to parents ages 15-50.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service
- call 403-205-5194 for intake at NE location.
- call 403-205-5180 for intake at SE location.
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-205-5178 (Reception)
- 403-205-5194 (Intake)
- Web Site
- Arabic; Chinese - Brochures available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Punjabi and Vietnamese.
Volunteer telephone support in Arabic and Chinese.
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies available.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 20, 2021
- 3405 25 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6C1
Open in Google Maps