- Information and support to moms and families in coping with postpartum difficulties.
- consultations with trained staff
- weekly volunteer telephone support calls
- postpartum information packages
- weekly support group meetings at the Family Resource Centres
- information sessions for couples and/or fathers
- referrals to community resources
- lending library of articles, books and videos
- Yes, Service targeted to parents between the ages of 15 and 50.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service contact directly.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Arabic; Chinese - Brochures available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Punjabi and Vietnamese.
Volunteer telephone support in Arabic and Chinese.
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies available.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 12, 2018
- 1440 52 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2A 4T8
Open in Google Maps