- Provide appointments for routine vaccination and health services for infants 2 months of age up to preschool children.
Provide appointments for:
- routine vaccination (2, 4, 6, 12, 18 months and 4 years of age)
- health education, health promotion and support for parents related to adjustment to parenthood, breastfeeding, infant feeding, nutrition and healthy eating, normal growth and development, etc.
- health assessment and screening to identify health concerns
- information and referral to community services, and community partnerships
There are 20 Community Health Centres (8 urban and 12 rural) across the Calgary Zone.
To book an immunization appointment only, dial 811 Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.Key Provider: public health nurses
- Yes, Families with infants and / or children aged 2 months to 5 years of age requiring routine well child appointments.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To book an immunization appointment only, dial 811 Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-944-7200, 811 (immunization appointments only)
- 403-335-9393 (Didsbury)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- February 12, 2020
- 106 Railway Avenue
Cremona, AB, T0M 0R0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Tue09:45 AM - 03:00 PM