Nistawoyou Association Friendship Centre
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides gatherings and activities for community Elders.
- social gatherings for Elders and their family, friends, and caregivers
- Elder's Dinner
- Tea and Bannock
- Grandparent / Care Giver Program - opportunity for grandparents and caregivers to meet, receive, and provide support
Affiliation: Partnered with Alberta Native Friendship Centres Association (ANFCA) and United Way.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- seniors 55 years and older
- and their family, friends, and caregivers
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- contact for dates and times
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No,
Membership fee is free for the 2022 to 2023 fiscal year.
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 2, 2023
- 8310 Manning Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 1W1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Elder''s Dinner is on the last Thursday of every month.