- Provides wellness education to equip individuals and organizations to better respond to emotional and relational stresses and challenges in their lives and communities.
- non-therapeutic educational presentations and workshops
- topics facilitated: parenting, navigating conflict, managing stress, building better boundaries, managing change effectively, responding to bullying, healthy relationships for teens, and many more
- training to community leaders such as pastors and those involved in serving community members through their work or volunteerism
- training on crisis intervention, grief and bereavement and supportive listening
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access this service:
- Contact to register and / or be put on Interest List for a workshop.
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary depending on volume of interest for workshop.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Small fee may apply.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Accessible parking
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- July 20, 2018
- 5515 27 Avenue
Red Deer, AB, T4P 0E5
Open in Google Maps