- Provides a comprehensive two day course offering first aid and CPR skills to respond to emergencies at work or home.
- Alberta Jobs, Skills, Training and Labour approved first aid course
- CPR/AED training
- care strategies and training for wounds, traumatic injuries, breathing and circulation emergencies, and medical illnesses
- Yes, Service targeted to anyone interested in learning first aid.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, view Find A Course for registration.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Check website for current courses in your area.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- English; French
- Fee: Yes,
Course fee varies with location.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- October 30, 2017