Education Programs for Youth
Mothers Against Drunk Driving Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides awareness campaigns for youth on impaired driving.
Service offers a variety of awareness campaigns, contests, and bursaries to positively influence the decisions of young people with respect to alcohol use.
- Yes, Service targeted to youth in grades 7 through 12.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact for queries
- visit website for queries
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-800-665-6233 (Victim Support Hotline)
- Web Site
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org(VictimSupport)
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Programs are offered off-site.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- August 26, 2022
- 6528 11 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7J4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 02:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 02:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 02:00 PM