- Offers a home for homeless youth who need a safe place to live as they develop skills to make positive lifestyle choices.
- a home for youth who need a safe place to live as they develop the skills necessary to make positive lifestyle choices and to live independent, productive lives in the community
Includes two program models for residents based on where they are in the change process:
- Successfully Transitioning All Youth (STAY) - allows residents to stay for up to 18 months and to work closely with individual caseworkers
- Respect, Equality, Self - Care, Tools (REST) - offers basic needs support and a bed for young people who need a safe place to stay for a limited amount of time
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 16 to 24 years
- who are homeless
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, To access service:
- referral required from community organizations
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM