- Provides opportunities for youth to participate in workshops, service and learning trips, volunteer opportunities and annual events.
- opportunies for young people to connect with others, serve and grow
- student seminars and other youth initiatives and events
- Yes, Service targeted to youth ages 12 and older.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 1-888-622-637 or email
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on program start dates.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Program fees apply.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies available.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible store entrances, also an accessible washroom.Other disabled access: Yes - Braille embossings on buttons and elevator indicator sound system
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Religious Organization
- Last Updated On
- May 24, 2018
- 2946 32 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6J7
Open in Google Maps