- Offers short-term loan of medical equipment.
Due to COVID-19, service times may vary. Call to confirm.
Provides short-term loans of medical equipment for people who are recovering from surgery or need palliative care so they can live in their own homes. Equipment loans include:
- wheelchairs, walkers, and canes
- hospital beds
- moveable toilets, raised toilet seats, and toilet armrests
- transfer benches, bath seats, and grab bars
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Please contact the Continuing Care Access Line 1-855-371-4122Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
A security deposit may be required.Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- April 14, 2014
- 4212 55 Avenue
Smoky Lake, AB, T0A 3C0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:15 AM - 08:15 PMTue08:15 AM - 08:15 PMWed08:15 AM - 08:15 PMThu08:15 AM - 08:15 PMFri08:15 AM - 08:15 PMSat09:00 AM - 05:15 PMSun09:00 AM - 05:15 PM