Metis Urban Housing Corporation
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers a residential complex at affordable rates for seniors and people with disabilities.
- a 90 unit affordable residential complex located in downtown Edmonton for Aboriginal seniors, seniors, and adults with disabilities
- Spiritual Gathering Room with a distinct Aboriginal identity
- barrier - free suites
Affiliation: Partnered with Boyle Street Community League, Canadian Paraplegic Association - Alberta, Cisco, City of Edmonton, Enmax Corporation, Government of Alberta, Government of Canada, and Make It Right.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- seniors 55 years and older
- or adults 18 years and older with disabilities
- who meet the City of Edmonton's Median Income Threshold
- members of the Metis / Aboriginal community
- Boyle Street neighbourhood residents
- individuals with physical disabilities
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- applications can be found on website
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting list.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Rent and other associated fees.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- November 10, 2021
- 9505 105 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5H 0J1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed statutory holidays.